- Initial assessment & 2 follow-up appointments (typically spaced 2 weeks apart)
- E-mail support between appointments
- Personalized plan
What to Expect: an action plan for change
With nutrition there is no one size fits all approach. I'll be evaluating where you're currently at, we'll be discussing where you want to be and developing a plan to get you there. Whether you're looking for weight loss, support around consistency and implementation, meal planning, learning which foods make your symptoms better or worse, discussing your relationship with food, cravings or emotional eating, I'm here to help. This package is for nutrition newbies looking for help getting started, nutrition experts wanting to take their health to the next level, and everyone in between.
Typical Outline (will vary depending on your needs, goals & protocol)
- First appointment 60-90 min: this assessment appointment is about getting to know YOU. We'll review your health history, evaluate any nutrient deficiencies or imbalances and use specific assessment tools depending on your goals & symptoms (may include lab testing, weigh in, measurements, etc.), nutrition education and basic recommendations will be made
- 2nd appointment 60 min: we'll check in on how the previous changes went, a more detailed protocol and if applicable meal plan will be provided including dietary, lifestyle and supplement recommendations
- 3rd appointment 30 min: we'll check in on your progress and tweak your plan or add on to it to keep you moving in the direction of your goals!
Currently booking Start Up Packages for July!