- Initial assessment & 2 follow-up appointments (typically spaced 2 weeks apart)
- On-going support between appointments
- Personalized plan including dietary, lifestyle & supplement recommendations
- Optional Add-On: customized meal plan
What to Expect: an action plan for change
With nutrition there is no one size fits all approach. I'll be evaluating where you're currently at, we'll be discussing where you want to be and developing a plan to get you there. Whether you're looking for weight loss, support around consistency and implementation, meal planning, learning which foods make your symptoms better or worse, discussing your relationship with food, cravings or emotional eating, I'm here to help.
This package is for everyone from nutrition newbies who are looking for help getting started to nutrition experts wanting to take their health to the next level.
Typical Outline (will vary depending on your needs, goals & protocol)
- First appointment 60-90 min: this assessment appointment is about getting to know YOU. We'll review your health history, evaluate any nutrient deficiencies or imbalances and use specific assessment tools depending on your goals & symptoms (may include lab testing, weigh in, measurements, etc.) Individualized nutrition education will be provided and basic recommendations will be made.
- 2nd appointment 45 min: we'll check in on how the previous changes went, a more detailed protocol and if applicable meal plan will be provided including dietary, lifestyle and supplement recommendations.
- 3rd appointment 45 min: we'll check in on your progress and tweak your plan or add on to it to keep you moving in the direction of your goals!